And, your gift greatly impacts our care for our patients, program participants, and community members in many ways, including our ability to:
- Respond to immediate public health issues, such as COVID-19.
- Create new patient care, service, and communications to enhance the overall patient experience.
- Provide dental and eye care to children and families.
- Address food security issues, including enhancing our “Fair Foods” initiative of issuing food vouchers to purchase fresh produce for a low cost.
- Expand our art groups and excursions for our PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) participants.
- Grow the number of health education, wellness, and outreach programs.
- Increase resources available to our patients and participants at our locations and with our community partners.
Sustaining Gifts: Please consider a recurring monthly gift, which provides continuous support for our services and programs.
Memorial Gifts: You may make a donation in honor of a patient, participant, or provider.
Matching Gifts: Ask your employer if your company has a matching gift program. The amount of your donation may be eligible to be matched by your employer, increasing the generosity of your support.
For more information about philanthropy opportunities: Please contact Jenna Tonet at [email protected] or 617-825-9205 x8738.
Ways to Give
Online, using the link below
Recurring, Monthly Gifts
If you prefer, you may mail a check (made payable to Upham’s Corner Health Committee, Inc.) to:
Upham’s Corner Health Center
Attention: Jenna Tonet
500 Columbia Road
Dorchester, MA 02125