The Nutrition Department at Upham’s Corner Health Center offers numerous services to help keep you and your family members nutritionally sound.
Nutrition services are available to all patients of the clinic, including pediatric, adolescent, adult and prenatal/obstetric patients, those receiving behavioral health services and patients receiving home health or nursing visits.
Nutrition Counseling for Adults
- Are you trying to manage your blood pressure, cholesterol or diabetes?
- Do you need information on managing food allergies, acid reflux or a condition such as Crohn’s?
- Are you looking for ideas for healthy, affordable meals for your entire family?
- Are you pregnant or planning to be?
We have one full-time Senior Nutritionist serving adult patients. Please call the clinic at (617) 287-8000 to set up a nutrition appointment, or ask your primary care provider for a referral.
Nutrition Counseling for Children, Teens and Families
- Are you looking for physical activity opportunities for your children and teens?
- Do you want to shop for healthy foods for your family and need ideas?
- Need recipes for quick snacks and easy meals the whole family can try?
We have a part-time Pediatric Nutrition, Fitness & Wellness Case Manager serving children and teens through 18 years of age. Please call the clinic at (617) 287-8000 to set up a nutrition appointment, or ask your pediatrician for a referral.
Good nutrition is the key to good health. Let’s discuss all the ways we can help you!