Log-in to MyChart by clicking on the OCHIN MyChart picture below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MyChart?
With MyChart you can:
click the picture for more information
Who can sign up for MyChart?
Any patient 12 years old and older.
How do I get an activation code for the patient portal?
- Sign up in person at the clinic with the clinic staff or quality navigator
- Sign up on your own with the code provided to you at your appointment
- Call 844-485-4031 or 617-287-8000 ext 8233 to have a code generated for you.
Steps to Sign up for the first time:
- Enter your activation code, the last four digits of your social security number and date of birth, as shown in the picture below
- Create a username and password
- Set up your email preferences (we recommend enabling email notifications)
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
Please call 844-485-4031 or 617-287-8000 ext 8233 if you have any questions